Friday, May 26, 2006

Welcome International BeePeRs! - Continued

The reason that I type this mail is that, I love that blog and want to let you all know~Your's effort haven't been in vain! I know there must be lots of overseas PR fans like me reading this blog~ You know, watching the show, I really really love Daniel V. and Nick! Thus, I keep search their information and want to get some updated data, however, I can't get much. Lots of the blog have been stopped, probably, I'm so outdated. It's because the PR2 end in America but it's only the begining in HK.

Nevermind, I finally can get this web-site. I found this site is so updated and there are some notes from Nick and Daniel V. These let me feel close to them, although they're not replying me. HaHa................ Anyway, can you guys inform me once you get the information from Daniel V. and Nick? also, tell me when will the PR3 start in America so that I can watch the show earlier.

I will keep reading the blog!

Thanks all of your kind attention!>3<>


Of course I was curious. Which episode are they up to? Does the show have subtitles? Does she watch with friends?

How interesting that the appeal of Daniel V and Nick transcends International boundaries and languages : )

Here is her reply:

Hey,Laura K,

You're so kind!!!! I've never thought that you reply me so soon!! I'm so glad that many people around the world browse your site~ You've really done a great great job. I think you must be busy replying the mails from PR fans!!!

Ya, I think sometimes I may misunderstand the show, as well as the designers since the episodes that my friend sent me do not have the subtitles. Until now, I still don't know why Andrae cried, no matter how many times I re-watch it. Um.....I guess he have given so much in his designing life but he didn't have a great opportunity like this.haha....just my guess. In fact, the episodes that shown in the TV in HK have Cantonese subtitles, but, I missed it. And thus, I'm trying to find the episodes with Cantonese subtitles. The latest episodes which have been shown here is about ''inspiration'' Woo........I have that!!!!!

Laura, you know, lots of my friends love watching Project Runway. Sometimes,we may gather around and talk about PR and the designers......haha........so silly.....

And I'd like to know, why you can get the information of the designers so fast......you're just like a reporter!!! you can get the news as soon as possible.

Mandy


Let's all say hi to Mandy (on the left) and encourage more of our International Readers to write in. What Season are you watching in Belgium? Which episode? How about in Brazil?