BPR: The question burning in many hearts: what is your relationship status?Bradley: single
BPR: You have been designing professionally for several years and have even established your own line. Where did the name “Mountains, Rivers and Peacocks” come from?
Bradley: I was accepted in a show and it was coming down to the deadline and they were like we need a name. The original name I picked I could not trademark, so I was at this café at the time with my girlfriend and I just came up with it and that was it.
BPR: How long have you been sporting that beard?
Bradley: since the school of athens
BPR: What was your reaction to getting the casting call from Tim, were you surprised?
Bradley: Actually it was the producer that called, Tim missed me. It was so great and I like him, it’s one of the moments you never forget .
BPR: You were working at Speedo when the call came. Did your co-workers know what you were up to?
Bradley: Yes
BPR: Did you watch Seasons 1 and 2? Who were your favorite designers?
Bradley: I bought the dvd. As soon as it looked like it was going through, I only saw one of the season two episodes at a friends place, it such a great show and really well done. I think I’m glad to be a part of it, and Bravo and the crew has been great.BPR: Of the five challenges you participated in, which was your favorite?
Bradley: The dog challenge was by far the outstanding one. I thought I was off for sure. I mean I was really not going to show anything then I just steadily kept working while everyone’s getting hair done and accessorizing their outfits. I’m like finishing the hem, it was mad! But I saw it come together, I was just working and it popped to life, a twist there and a change here it happens sometimes ... that’s the real fun!
BPR: How much of what you see in the episodes is new to you? Were you surprised by any of the private interviews?
Bradley: sure
BPR: Were you in the room when Kayne was talking about turning Keith in? What was your reaction when you learned he had been eliminated?
Bradley: Wow! It affected us all, I mean anytime someone is cheating whether its your girlfriend or co worker or whomever, it just a wake up like whoa that’s how they are....
BPR: Did your garments look different to you watching them on TV versus seeing them live on the runway?
Bradley: yes
BPR: Were the judges intimidating? Who did you fear hearing from the most?
Bradley: I really liked Vera Wang, she was always constructive I thought, reflective and articulate.
BPR: Your model Katie ended up with Cher. Did you really know nothing about her?
Bradley: Who is cher
? BPR: The fit of the pants seemed to be a big problem?
Bradley: I’m wearing them now, I love the fit.
BPR: What was it like to work with Tim Gunn?
Bradley: Tim is awesome, I’m glad I got to know him, he’s great.
BPR: Were you able to develop any relationships with the other designers? Do you still stay in touch?
Bradley: yes
BPR: What can we expect to see from Bradley in the near future?
Bradley: Hopefully clear seeing! I would love to go to work for a great fashion house, if not you can be sure you’ll see new stuff from me on my own label. Thank you, and you all do a great job. Cheers.
Click here to comment.