My phone rang and it was PRAddicted who had been watching things from the backstage door. She came around to join us. Here is her report in case you missed it.
Tbone called to ask where we were and he quickly joined us again at the park. We all returned to the back exit to see if we could catch any more of the designers on their way out.
Then Tbone spotted Jerry who joined us for little while. We saw Malan coming out and spoke with him for a minute and then Heidi Klum rushed by with her bodyguards. It didn't seem like anyone else was coming out so we headed back to my hotel to post our impressions.
We had planned to blog from the Starbucks in the hotel. We were prepared with a laptop and cords and software and all sorts of stuff that I don't really understand. We arrived and plugged in - ready to blog! Here is the first post from Starbucks. This was really fun. Scarlett was busy downloading photos and video. She is a genius. It was Kaitlin's laptop and she figured out how to download video from her CELL PHONE onto it. Amazing.
Kaitlin took off for a dance class.
Meanwhile Scarlett found the first images of the show and posted them too.
While we were at Starbucks we made a new friend. Fellow blogger Dennis Hensley!

We compared notes about the show - which he hasn't posted yet. (I don't want to reveal his opinions when he is a highly-paid professional - we'll be watching for your report, Dennis!)
Tbone and Scarlett each had to head home. Sadness. Farewells. PRAddicted and I headed up to our room to relax before Jay's Show. Kaitlin returned from her class. We said goodbye to PRA and headed back to Bryant Park.
In the tent we met Raymundo Baltazar.

A little later we went to the snack bar and met Marla Duran. Marla has all sorts of exciting things happening and promised to keep us posted. Then Malan joined us. I asked him all about his show. He is ADORABLE. Hi Malan!

Kaitlin and I headed in to Jay's Show, which was wonderful. I wrote about it here.
Afterwards Kaitlin had plans with her friends and I headed back to the hotel to check my e-mails and to blog. I thought it would take about an hour. Three hours later I went to bed. What a great day!
The next day was Emmett's sale....
Click here to comment.