
After they started letting people in, I took my place at the top of the stairs. Laura and Uli's family went by. Kayne was next, then Robert, whose entry was delayed becase the guy at the front didn't know who he was, but all of us in the crowd did!
After he went in I head the guy admit he did not watch the show. Not far behind Robert was a very clean shaved Bradley, who kept his head down and his face hidden with a baseball cap. A few other Bravo stars arrived before the rain started up again, the weather and some camera issues kept me from getting the great shots I got in February.
In February they had TVs out front, so all could see what was going on in the Tent. You could still see just inside the Tent, but this time there were not TVs. After everyone left the front area, I moved to the back to get a good spot.It was still raining when the show ended, so I knew things would be different this time. Many of the Season 2 gang including the Great Chloe D. and Nick were some of the first people to exit. Raymundo, Marla and Diana came out together followed by Emmett and Kirsten.
I am happy to report I got my second pic of Nina with her head down, if she doesn't like her picture taken maybe she should give up her spot as a judge. Embrace the public! :) Jeffrey came out and had a smoke under the little tent with the reporter. Just then Tim, Laura and Uli came rushing out, Jeff kind of joined them and it made it impossible to get a good pic. I did get a good one of their backs!
Michael came out next and allowed everyone to get a pic, thanks Michael! Alison was next and also let us get good pics. Kayne, a model and Angela were next to to exit. The last PR 3 Seasoner to exit was Malan. He was happy to pose for pictures and even asking everyone to send the pics to his website. Before Malan left, a big crowd of people with Heidi in the middle came rushing out. I managed to get a quick blury pic of her as she when by. Sorry to say Daniel did not exit the back, I guess I could not expect a pic with him 2 shows in a row! :).It was still raining when I left Bryant Park, but before I left I was able to meet and talk to Laura K and her gang of Bloggers! It was nice to meet you guys, maybe I'll see you again at the next Show!!
Laura K, as you know I did not see the Fashion Show yet, so it is hard for me to choose who I think will win. For now, I'm going with Jeffrey or Laura. I see Jeffrey as the Santino of this season and Laura as the Daniel. Maybe I will change my mind after Wednesday.
Jerry
Click here to comment.
