I’ve always believed that the richest lives and our best self is discovered by owning our passions and our truths and by taking risks to fully realize them. The best things in life are hardest to come by—because most people don’t want to work that hard. So they surrender to their fears and give up. That said, I delivered the keynote address in August. I spoke about “Creating Your Reality,” and how Fear, Expectation, and Desire are the three things that ultimately shape your happiness. I spoke of my philosophies as well as my experience on Project Runway. And, in particular, I spoke about the positive side of “failure” as well as my attitude about criticism.
I realize that, more than anything, I want to encourage people to take chances. To believe in their dreams and in themselves and to be open to possibility. It’s my hope that this talk speaks to that.
Sincerely,
Stacey
Click here to download Stacey's talk from iTunes. You can also listen here.
Click here to comment.