
It was completely packed. Every seat was taken and there were (I estimate) more people standing than sitting. The Liz Claiborne team was adorable in their "Fun, Fresh, Festive" t-shirts and their pink scarves. They stood by ready to assist customers after we were inspired by the runway looks. The models were fabulous and Tim and Leah Caruso (Director of Marketing at Liz Claiborne) did a wonderful job of moderating the show.
I could not resist purchasing a gray cable-knit cashmere sweater (which I am wearing today!)
The show started just after 6:00 and Tim was signing books until after 9:00 PM. I had a good time talking to the fans in line and quizzing them about their favorite designers and predictions for Season Four.
I especially enjoyed meeting these three, Annette, Rose Ann and Katie, who arrived with a "Tim Gunn For President 2008" sign.
After the show, Tim traveled with us in the Kluvo family minivan back to his hotel where we enjoyed drinks and snacks.
Kaitlin and her friend Amanda joined us.
Tim graciously agreed to an interview for BPR and signed several of the talking bobbleheads provided by EMc2. These are adorable and it was the first time that Tim had seen the talking version.
To be continued....
Click here to comment.