Wednesday, December 19, 2007

BPR Interview With Jack Mackenroth (cont.)

BPR: How did you get the walk-on role in the new SATC movie?

JM: A friend of mine knew the casting director and they were looking with a gay guy with a good body so I went and
met the director. He had me walk up and down the street and then he said, "Great. See you tomorrow." That was that. I showed up on set the next day. I met the fab four and they gave me my blocking and off we went. It was fabulous!


BPR: Do you feel that the designers have been portrayed fairly so far this season?

JM: Well I think it's too early to tell in just five episodes. I can only speak from my experience..I think Christian is delightful. They love his catty remarks because they are fun to watch. People think he's arrogant but he should be bc he's amazing. And I think Victorya and Kevin are a bit different then they seem so far. Victorya is seen as bitchy because of her tirade with Ricky but it's so not true. She's just serious and smart as hell and knows what she wants. Kevin is a big goofball. Its hard to fit everyone's big personalities into every episode.

BPR: Where do you usually watch the show and with whom?

JM: I watch at home with friends.

BPR: What is the best advice that Tim Gunn gave you?

JM: Well my critiques were always pretty good. He loved my illustrations and most of my outfits so he never had much advice other than "Carry on!"

BPR: Which celebrity would be your dream client?

JM: Hmmmm. David Beckham so I could hang out with Victoria. She's major.

BPR: What is your typical work-out routine?

JM: Well unfortunately I've been missing a fair amount because I'm soooo busy but normally I lift weights almost every day for at least an hour. Then I swim about 5 times a week for 90 minutes each time. I also do a little yoga because it helps with joint and back pain.

BPR: What are your holiday plans?

JM: Im gonna be at home with friends. Probably sewing. THANKS!! I HEART BPR!!

And BPR Hearts Jack!

Click here to comment.


(Wire Image photo from Jack's MySpace)