
"Eye Candy" has been, by far, the best episode this season.
I was excited about the model switch! The two that were out were the right ones to be out. They seemed nice but weren't exciting on the runway. I was so happy that Rami picked Sam!! Yay redheads!
Yes, she may not be as tall as most runway models, but she has a nice figure and makes a great presentation.
My other favorites are all still in! I will list them again: Marcia, Jacqueline, Marie, Lea, Amanda. Kudos to Jacqueline for doing that ridiculous pose for Victorya.
One of my previous favorites - Katie - her walk has definitely not impressed me. I had high hopes for her and her posture is simply not runway material.
How cool was it of Jillian's model Lauren to help her sew? :)
First recycled guest judge - Zac Posen. I was so excited to see him on set in season 3!
And.. what can I say? GO RAMI!! <3
Happy New Year, BPR readers!
<3 Amanda Fields
Thank you Amanda, for presenting your "Models' Perspective." BPRs, if you have a question for Amanda, please write to Amanda's Take.
Click here to comment.