Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Bluefly Prom - Continued


After each episode - usually about Friday - I love to check out the Bluefly site to see how they have interpreted the "Winning Look."

I thought that this week would be pretty easy, because Victorya's dress was right on trend.

Just ask Nina.

So, let's have a look.

This top has the jewels, but it isn't blue and it's not a prom gown!

Still, it is cute...


This is $82.00 from BCBG Max Azria. (Project Runway Trivia - which "BPR Favorite" is now working for BCBG?)

Let's find a blue gown.... although apparently prom dresses aren't necessarily long any more...make it a dress. This one is Vera Wang - $239.99 - it's 54% off the retail price. Pretty!

By the way, did anyone else feel that the fabric budget for this challenge was particularly generous? $250.00 ?!?!?! Wow.



Now how about the shoes? They are red t-strap sandals with a flower detail.... Hmmmm



How about these:



Pretty close - they are Kate Spade - reduced from $295.00 down to $69.99.

This is fun, but I think I REALLY need a new bag! Later, BPRs!



Click here to comment.