Thursday, July 17, 2008

Amanda's Take - Episode One - Continued

Geez Heidi. Give these girls a little credit! They aren't even on bravotv.com!

I do like Stella's model - the girl in the trash bags.. she worked it even though it was one butt ugly dress! I also liked Jerry Tam's model who looked like she was coming from the hospital. Just because her designer was out doesn't mean she will be! I know she'll get snatched up.

Honestly, I don't care which model is booted at this point, as long as it isn't one of those three!

It must be said that I appreciate all the girls for going through this process. It's not easy. I just want to see RUNWAY walks here. I know they are all cute but come on. Work it for me, ladies!

I was underwhelmed. Except for Kenley Collins's model.. again, she is the star of the season in my eyes!

Now, some other Project Runway NEWS!



Last night I went to Outfest Film Festival to see the west coast premiere of Jay McCarroll's documentary "Eleven Minutes." You should ALL see this film. It is amazing to see the real story behind Jay's process of showing in Bryant Park and designing after his win.



Who else was there? Kara Saun,


Nick Verreos, Andrae Gonzalo, Raymundo Balthazar and John Wade.

Here are some great pics from the evening!



I can't wait to see what's next for Season 5... forget Nina, don't bore AMANDA!



Click here to comment.