And.. while I do respect and love the judges, especially Miss Portman, I must agree to disagree with the choice for the win. That dress just looked insane to me. Even when it went down the runway I just thought.. Michael Kors will say "that tulle skirt is inSANE."
Apparently these models like short dresses or else they aren't aware of the amount of fabric to make a dress long enough for them, except for miss SHANNONE! Proof that I picked them well.. she is a smart model! Her and Kendall are neck and neck for me.. I also liked Karalyn this week! She was cute in her brown dress with the loops and was
honest with the judges. Although I think she could have maybe tried to help her designer by saying it was just what she wanted! Elena, Daniel's model, was so elegant this time! I prefer her hair sleek and her makeup classic like Daniel said - Audrey Hepburn-esque.
So, even if they have several challenges where the models aren't used, at least they were utilized a lot early on.
Is it me or was there something in the water? The models all looked better. I think they stepped it up a notch once they saw someone was out and they had a personal investment in the dress they had on! Perhaps the lighting was also better. Hmm.
I have a feeling Heidi will just ask the winning designer if they want to stay with their model, and I know Suede will - come on you can just tell - so it looks like Wesley's model Alyssa is o-u-t. I wish her the best but I am not worried.. she will be fine.
My favorite designers this season are Daniel Feld, Kenley Collins,Kelli Martin and Emily Brandle.
I love you guys!!
Amanda
P.S. My friend from New York, Adam Hunter, is a comedian on this season of Last Comic Standing. I would love it if you guys could tune in tonightat 8pm on NBC ... there will be a vote - VOTE FOR ADAM!! It is down to the final 8 so you will definitely see some great comedy.
Plus, it is produced by some of the same people who worked on Project Runway, Dan Cutforth and Jane Lipsitz. Oh, and I just found out Michael Rucker worked on it too!
Click here to comment.