Thursday, September 11, 2008

More From The Malan Show (cont.)

Laura K, The Scarlett, TBone, and I attended the show, and have different favorites. We all agree that one of our favorite models was Amanda Fields, who would look great in anything but looked particularly stunning in a topaz chinoise jacquard strapless gown.


We all had different favorite outfits. I would like to own the diaphanous moonstone-color wrap coat.


Laura K wants a gorgeousSelenite silk taffeta blouse, while The Scarlett would wear a aquamarine silk chinoise jacquard shirtwaist dress. I don’t personally think TBone would look good in any of them, but his favorite was a fire opal silk shauntung sculted bodice dress. Readers – what do you think?

The models wore pieces from Malan’ s jewelry collection, which must be seen to be believed. They will be available on his website and in some department stores, costing $1500 and up. But, I can dream.

Congratulations on a great show, Malan!

Click here to comment.