Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Amanda's Take (cont.)

Now, don't hate me for saying this, but although I think she is a pretty girl, Korto's model Katarina is just not quite as graceful as the other models who remain. I am being extra critical here because we are at the end of the season! I just don't see a spark in her eye on the runway. Her walk seemed basic this week.

So the talk about LA Fashion Week is that this is the final season it will be held at Smashbox Studios. Since we aren't sure where it will be next season out here, or what network Project Runway will be on, or when it will begin, I fear for the season 6 finale show. I hope they get to show in New York, because that is a much stronger fashion week and it really makes the show special. While LA Fashion Week is fun, it is not held in the same regard for design talent. Yes, there are a few designers here that would make sense in Bryant Park, but there are a lot that wouldn't be able to compare. This is simply a model's opinion!

Since we only have one week left of season 5, I would love for you guys to send in questions for me to answer for my last take! Are there things you'd like to know about backstage at the finale? I've been there.. 3 FINALES IN A ROW!!! :)

Last Wednesday I was SURE that I would be able to relax and not have to keep the secret of who the final 3 are anymore, but, alas, they didn't reveal it! I have had to keep my mouth shut ANOTHER WEEK. Ahh!

You know that drove me crazy. ;)

Sending sunshine from California!!

Thanks again Amanda!

Click here to comment.