
and I wore this Malan Breton-designed vest to the "Faces of Fashion Week" event.
I modeled for Karen Sabag on February 15th. Click here for a photo gallery of Karen Sabag's presentation. Season Five models, Shannone and Germaine were also in the show.

As far as the Project Runway Finale goes, there is not much I can say except that it didn't really feel like much of a finale. Backstage, they called the different groups of models "blue team, red team and green team" so that no one would keep saying the actual designer's names. I know my designer's name, but I will have the good sense not to say it!
Besides, the show is more fun if it is a mystery! I wouldn't want to spoil that fun for anyone!
I love NY but I also love LA and I'm ready to head back there this weekend! Not only back to working as a model out there, but finally getting out there as an actress as well. As always, I will keep you posted on my career, and if you don't much care what I am up to, that is your prerogative!
Kisses from fashion week!
Amanda Fields
Click here to comment.