Had you ever tried that technique before?
Nah, I usually don't do the same thing twice and I never hand stitch.
Did you make the shorts too? Was that part of the original design?
Of course I made the shorts too, as it would be against the rules if I didn't. Yes, it was a part of the original design.
Who did you watch the show with last night?
I have yet to see the show, I will get to it eventually, but I am a bit busy in Berlin at the moment.
What have you been doing during the past year?
I have been sewing non stop and working with the band, Ssion, on costumes for their music videos.
Have you remained in contact with any of the other designers? Which ones?
Yes, Logan, Mitchell, Irina, Carol Hannah, Malvin, Althea, Epperson, Qristyl.
Thank you Ari, please keep in touch - you have many fans here on BPR.
Click here to comment.