VALERIA!!!! You have come out of your shell! She walked out and posed with a bit of attitude but also she looked more alive than I have noticed in the past. She looks happy to be on the runway and it shows. She gave a little smile - just the right amount of energy for her outfit! Very well done, Valeria!
LORENA - Again, so striking!! I loved her wider, strong stance at the base of the runway right before she exited, as well as when she turned to exit. Some models may make the simple mistake of not taking into account every last moment of time they are representing their designer on the runway, but not Lorena. You can tell she is smart and that she considers each moment she is on the stage.
KRISTINA, I love her East Village Attitude. She had the energy and a great upbeat pace without rushing her walk. I definitely thought Mila had instructed her to do the move with her hands at the end of the runway as well as right before she walked off the stage, and I think it was a nice touch. It gave her look the East Village grunge character feel it needed. I agree to disagree with Heidi on that one!
HOLLY - NO!!!! I don't want her to go! She has always been one of the best models! I thought she would be at least top 5 or 4! She is extremely talented and beautiful and she definitely will be very busy! All the best to Holly!!
xoxo Amanda
Click here to comment.