Thursday, April 15, 2010

Amanda's Take - Season 7, Episode 12 continued


Brandise seems the most comfortable on the runway - in my opinion her years of experience help her exude a relaxed steadiness.

Kristina always gives the audience a good staring down... bold and unafraid!
Brittany's walk is fun yet mighty! She has a great look and is versatile.. she can go from a cute sporty look to a garment fit for a queen and can carry it off.
Monique is another chameleon. She can carry off a graceful gown with her hair slicked back, or go big and bold with her bouncy curls and bring much needed enthusiasm to the runway. It was a shame to see her get eliminated, but I can see why the designers would stick with the girls they have grown to know and be inspired by.

This is the point in the competition where I was eliminated way back in Season 3, so I know how it feels to go the distance throughout the season, to taste Bryant Park and then not go there with your respective designer. Luckily for me, I was chosen to walk for Uli - not as her muse model but as one of her collection models she picked from the casting. I am so happy that happened because it was a huge stepping stone, my first walk in Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Bryant Park!


I am really excited to see the collections on tv! I am fortunate to have been backstage during the finale show and see the final collections up close. Walking for Jesse was so much fun!


Finale part one, here we come!


xoxo Amanda