11. You worked for hours on the that cowl? Really, Bryce? I would never have guessed that a cowl would take that long.
12. If you could bring back a COMPETITOR to the show, wouldn't you select the weakest? Wouldn't the other designers be recommending Josh C because they considered him the weakest? Right?
13. Josh M's insults and tearing down of Becky only prove that he considers her a threat.
14. Where was Swatch in this episode?
15. Josh C was adorable when he returned to the workroom with Tim. Awwwww....
16. Josh M is completely cruel and certainly not winning any fans with his behavior and yet I feel like a lot of it is acting. It is for the cameras - especially when he entered the ladies room to apologize. It's like he knew that would be considered "outrageous" and he would get a lot of airtime in this episode. Also note that he has a cigarette in his hand in this scene. He was just headed out for a smoke break and saw the opportunity for "drama." He was not seeking her out to apologize. Just my opinion.
17. Cruelty is not very entertaining.
18. Bert seems really nervous when he is talking to Heidi. It's cute. Not a lot about Bert is cute so I enjoyed that. I hope Bert sticks around for a long time.
19. Is the zipper on the back of Anya's dress even functional? It looks like it is glued on.
20. After working all day and night until 4:00 AM is it any wonder that Anthony Ryan is sick? I'm surprised that they aren't all sick!
21. If Danielle would have kept the black jacket over her silk top she may not have been called out. SHE MADE THE BLACK SUEDE JACKET but it was paired with Kimberly's outfit. Kimberly had immunity so she really didn't need the benefit of the jacket. I wondered if this was noted in the "extended judging" and it was. However, I believe that if the Danielle's model had been wearing the jacket in the first place, the judges would have had a more positive first impression of the design and they may not have scrutinized her outfit so closely.
22. Bert nailed it when he said that Josh M "...doesn't intimidate me. I'm sort of embarrassed for him."
23. A "cocktail waitress" dress and a "cocktail dress" are two different things.
24. The HKNB on Amazon version of Anya's dress doesn't have the trim on the front! Also, you would think that with all of the fans clicking on the link to see the designs for sale on the site today, that the items would have been available, but they are not.
25. Olivier's rose pink sweater is probably out of his mom's closet.
Click here to comment.