Saturday, December 17, 2011

Project Accessory Episode 7 Recap from Courtney A. Hammonds - Continued

Episode 7 Lowlights:

Diego or Brian - who is worse? Personally, Brian is getting on my fashion focused nerves! Diego, I don’t think you channeled my Mommy Dearest stirred screams (NO MORE CLUTCHES: originally wire hangers!) Christina aimed to design a minaudiere, but lacked time management. Diego designed yet another clutch, a fabulous butterfly bracelet, and an uncanny headpiece that lacked style (I was verklempt.) Nina overcame her fears of spiders and designed a one of a kind bracelet and neckpiece. Rich, all I can say is” I need a Swarovski encrusted beetle in my life”! Last, Brian has a bright idea to pour an undisclosed liquid substance, which ultimately FROZE the poor insect.


Tread The Runway!
Who will win this week’s challenge and who will go home? My eliminated outlook is Brian, Diego and or Christina! Projected challenge winner is Mr. Beetle Bling himself, Rich.

Challenge Winner: Rich (whoop whoop)

Eliminated Challengers: Christina and Diego (you will be missed.)

Rich, congratulations and well deserved! Nina and Brian congratulations are due to you and your skills as well. Tune in next week for the Season Finale of Project Accessory. The remaining 3 contestants will battle for the coveted title of Mr. or Ms. Project Accessory. See you next week!

Courtney A. Hammonds