Sunday, August 26, 2012

Amanda's Take - Season 10, Episode 6, Continued





 Melissa's client Kandace looks AMAZING! I love her hair and makeup transformation! Melissa must have listened to her by giving her that scarf, but it took over her outfit. Cute LBD! You can see that Kandace loves it!! (And that is the #1 thing!) 




 Gunnar's client Kim is next. Oh. My. God. WORK IT HONEY!!! WOW! Talk about having a great time on the runway! Kim did her homework on how to WERK it!! Best model of the week!!! 




 Alicia's client Martina is strutting out.. so darn CUTE!! That was a classy little pink cocktail dress that was the PERFECT pink color for her skintone! The makeup and hair were perfect for her too. Just a complete knock out! I can tell she loves it herself and she's walking tall and smiling beautifully!!




 Christopher's client, Kate. Oh honey. Do NOT rip off the jacket the second you walk out there! I think it was just a nervous thing. Probably didn't rehearse it. She did not look enthused out there. 




 OH, here she comes. The client we've all been waiting to see. Ven's client Terri! She manages to walk beautifully and even pop out her hip at the end of the runway! I like that cute little pose! I just wish the woman would SMILE WITH HER TEETH! Come on, Terri! I know you had a hellish experience, but you have to sell it on the runway, or perhaps she was getting back at Ven by not smiling too much. 

Let me tell you, I do NOT approve of the way Ven treated her. Just because you don't like the challenge - don't take it out on Terri!! She is a lovely lady who deserves a day to shine on Project Runway. She was given this opportunity from the producers. It's your job to cooperate and give her the time of her life. Or not. And make everyone around you miserable. Great choice, Ven.




 Dmitry's girl Angela KNOWS how to WALK! So fantastic. Definitely in the top. She is fierce and fabulous and hot!! 




 Here comes miss THANG - Fabio's client Ko-Rely!! EVERYTHING here works. Her amazing edgy haircut. The fabulous necklace, hot orange belt, cute bag and PERFECT shoes to go with a modern funky dress on a cute (skinny) girl! (Perhaps this looked better because she was smaller? Could you see this cut on a bigger girl? I'm not so sure..) You can see she loves it!! 




 Sonjia's dress for Amanda is STUNNING because of the bust detail. It draws your attention to her best *ahem* assets! Amanda really came out of her cocoon and blossomed in her little blue number! 

 So, of course my favorite model this week is KIM! WORK IT KIM!!! I love her. More to come next week!!

Amanda