Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Breakfast With Tim Gunn - Continued

BPR:  The images are great, was it hard to gain access and permission to use so many iconic photos?

TG:  I have to tell you that I really love the people at Gallery Books and Simon and Schuster.  We indicated what we would like to have and the photo editors at the publisher did all the work of securing the rights to the images.  I was frankly blown away by what we were able to accomplish.

BPR:  Let's talk about the finale.  How was Jennifer Hudson as a judge?

TG:  Really great.  She definitely had a strong voice in the decision.

BPR:  How long did the judges deliberate?

TG:  The Q&A took forever, but the deliberation probably took about an hour and a half.  I think their minds were mostly made up after the Q&A.

BPR:  Will you be attending any other Fashion Week shows?

TG:  No.  From here I am headed back to the set!

BPR:  Will there be a reunion episode this season?

TG:  No.

BPR:  Which is your favorite challenge this season?

TG:  It's coming up...

BPR:  Thanks Tim!

TG:  Thank you!!!