Monday, October 01, 2012

Amanda's Take - Season 10, Episode 11 continued


These gorgeous moms were stylish and sophisticated holding their bundles of joy down the catwalk. I love how they allowed the kids to walk and turn around (and not just be held the whole time)! 




I'd love to give you all a few updates on my recent work! I have had a whirlwind month! I modeled for Porsche Design in Beverly Hills, California. Porsche has an immaculate sporty classic collection of men's and women's wear along with the most beautiful handbag and luggage collection! Here I am backstage in my tan trenchcoat ensemble.





 Chloe booked me for two recent shows. I felt very vintage Parisian chic!



I also travelled to New York City to work with Armani Prive. These are the couture clothes direct from Paris. Here I am wearing the exact outfit that walked down the Paris Couture runway on supermodel Jessica Stam.  I can't wait for next week!!