Friday, September 12, 2014

BPR Interview with Fade zu grau, Continued

BPR:  This is Laura Kluvo from Blogging Project Runway and I'm on  the phone with season 13 designer, fade zu grau.  Hi fade!

FZG:  Hello.

BPR:  Even though you were eliminated, you still got to present a collection at fashion week.  I was there and I loved your collection.  Which was your favorite look?

FZG:  I would say everything.  I loved everything.  The first one and the last one especially.

BPR:  Did everyone have the same budget?

FZG:  Yes, the same budget, the same time and the same rules.

BPR:  Who is your best friend from the cast?



FZG:  Amanda.  Also, Sean and Alexander.  We ALL became very good friends.

BPR:  Have you remained in touch?

FZG:  Yes.  Totally in touch.

BPR:  Will there be a reunion?

FZG:  I hope I can say this, but YES.  We are filming next week.

BPR:  Did you watch the episode last night?

 FZG:  Yes I did.  

BPR:  Is there anything that happened in the episode that we did not see, and you wished we had?

FZG:  That is a very good question.  I wish I could come up with something... but no.

BPR:  Well that means that the editing was true to what happened.  So that is good!

It seemed that you were struggling emotionally during the episode, do you think that affected your design?

FZG:  Yes.  Definitely.  I was doubting myself too much.  Now in hindsight, watching the episode I wonder why I was so stupid.  

 BPR:  If you could go back, is there anything that you would do differently?

FZG:  I would have pushed harder the first day, and not wasted so much time.  I would have used both days.

BPR:  Which was your favorite challenge?

FZG:  My favorite was the first challenge, using all of that crazy fabric because that's what I do all the time.  I use what I have on hand.  I really liked that. 

BPR:  What are you working on now?

FZG:  I'm working on the clothing that I will wear on the reunion special.  I made all of the clothing that I wore on the show and I want to present something new.

BPR:  Where can we purchase your designs?

FZG:  When the season ends I will be looking for investors.  I would like to put my designs into production so that everyone can buy them.  Hopefully I will find someone.  

BPR:  Please keep us posted.

FZG:  Of course!

BPR:  We are almost out of time, is there anything else you would like to say to your fans?

FZG:  I am overwhelmed.  I have received so much positive response.  I feel like I was on the show for like two minutes an episode - I'm hardly there -  and still people recognize me at the airport.  I am very grateful for every single fan.  I have orders from Mexico and Denmark, and everywhere.  It is great.  

BPR:  Thank you fade.

FZG:  Thank you!