KP: Hi Laura!
BPR: First please catch us up on what you have been doing since we last saw you in Season Four of All-Stars.
KP: Well I jumped right back in and began working on my 2016 collection for Elaya Vaughn which I am presenting in New York next week.
BPR: I know that you are busy preparing to present your collection on October 8th at the NYC Night of Fashion. Please tell us about the event.
KP: I was invited by an organization called "Lolly's Locks" to be a part of this charity fashion show. Lolly's Locks provides high-quality wigs to chemo patients who are not able to afford the. I love that they are using fashion to heal and encourage people.
BPR: How many gowns will you be showing?
![]() |
| Winnie |
KP: Twelve including our new showpiece gown. Her name is Winnie. She is a black and champagne dress. I enjoy playing with color in bridal.
BPR: After the event, will you be participating in "Bridal Fashion Week?"
KP: Yes, this is a trade show in New York. Boutique owners attend to see the latest collections and to place their orders. I'll be there October 10 - 13.
BPR: What are some bridal trends we can expect in 2016?
![]() |
| Aela |
BPR: Where can a bride purchase your designs?
KP: We are in thirteen boutiques across the world. Check our website and if we are not near you, let us know. We will ship a sample to a partner boutique near you.
BPR: Do you do bridesmaids as well?
KP: Just wedding gowns right now. Occasionally we will do custom evening gowns, but that is on a custom basis.
![]() |
| Tara and Nikki |
BPR: What is your most popular gown?
KP: Right now it is the "Bella" gown. For 2016 we are predicting that it will be the Nikki gown.
BPR: Kate, we are almost out of time, is there anything else you would like to say to our readers?
KP: Honestly thank you for continuing to cover us and to interact with us on Facebook and for everything that you do on BPR. After our time on the show is over, we are still working, still designing, and I appreciate your support.


