Saturday, October 21, 2006

More Nickapalooza!





Next - from Samantha:


Hi BPR!

I just came back from seeing Nick! I only got one picture with him, because I had to wait in line and I only got to talk to him for a couple minutes, but it was great! I go an autographed photo too!
Here's my report:

When my cousin and I arrived at the La-Z Boy Store, the first thing we noticed were the posters of Nick Verreos stuck on each door and window of the store. I was glad to know we had found the right place (I wasn't too sure where it was). We saw a couple of people lugging out chairs when we entered, so we were hoping it wouldn't be too crowded.
We entered the store, and someone asked us if we were there to see Nick. She pointed us to the left..

and we saw a line. It wasn't too long, approximately 25 feet long- around a twenty minute wait.
While we were waiting, we saw some people walking out of the store with autographed pictures. I started to get excited.
We talked to some people waiting in line, and it looked like most people were rooting for Michael and Jeffrey.
Then someone came around and started talking to us about Project Runway and our thoughts on the last few episodes, and our thoughts on what was going to happen.
Then I looked up and I saw Nick! I saw his face- talking to people and posing for pictures. The thing I remember the most is how nice and charming he was to everyone. He answered everyone's questions and was really sweet.
When my cousin and I reached the front of the line, someone gave us a photo of Nick so he could sign. I could see Nick very clearly now and hear almost every word he said. He seemed really nice, and I couldn't wait to talk to him!
When it was finally our turn (it felt like forever), Nick was very nice and shook our hands. Someone took my camera so she could take a picture of all three of us.
After my cousin and I introduced ourselves I started to talk to Nick (my cousin didnt really have anything to ask)
So this is sort of how our conversation went:

Me: Who do you think's going to win tomrow?
Nick: Well, I love Michael, and Jeffrey's collection was amazing, so I think the win is between the two of them.
Me: Yeah they're great- Oh, Blogging Project Runway says hi.
Nick: Oh they're great! They're amazing, they support us 100% and always write to us and ask us how we're doing, just to give their readers something to read!
Me: Yeah, they're great.
Nick: Yeah, I love them! Tell them I say hello.
Then he signed our photos and shook our hands once again, and said thanks before saying bye. He was really nice to us and answered all our questions- He was awesome!


Photo of Nick, my cousin, and me:



Hope you like my report,
~samantha


Next from Elizabeth:


Nick Verreos was doing a signing at a La-Z-Boy furniture store and I filmed a video of him talking about blogging project runway .. Just thought you'd like to see it! It's short!

By the way, he was talking about colorguard uniforms being for the next challenge next season, as you can probably tell? Lol

Thanks!

Here is a link!

Click here to comment.