

I did not get a photo of Nina with me. The Macy's representative were busy getting her out of the store. I got to meet her several times in the store and asked her about the best way to get promotion for the accessory business that I work with. Attached is a photo of Nina and some other people. I have also attached one photo of the dress display that I took. I have some others. There was a fashion show by the Eagle with INC Concepts clothing. Nina Garcia was in the front row with her two assistants. I would say there were about 100 people there for the fashion show and 50 people in line to see Nina on the second floor of the store. She left before the fashion show was over to go upstairs and see herself. The baby she is carrying was not visible in the long black cardigan belted sweater and leggings that she was showing. She was thrilled that people were congratulating her on the baby.
Macy's representatives gave her about 30 minutes with the public.
Arrive early because the event really starts an hour or 30 minutes before the start time. Make sure you RSVP and get the lariat that shows you are a VIP. If you go in other cities arrive early. There is no real benefit to making the $75.00 purchase unless there is something that you really love.
Louisa