There's no way I would ever say anything unkind about any of the models except that it was evident that some of the season four girls are better than others. I'm betting on some model drama this season.
Trivia Question: Which Season Four model(s) walked the Season Three Finale Show?
Please leave your answers in the comments. Thanks.
Back to the show.
Afterwards, the designers, Tim, Nina, Heidi etc. disappeared but I had someone else that I wanted to greet. Can you guess? That's right, Andy Cohen. It was kind of a chore getting past security but fortunately Bravo's Valerie Brown waved me through. It was worth it for this photo. I may make it my new avatar.
The security team was really insisting that everyone leave and as I exited I ran into Malan Breton and Amanda Fields. We went to lunch and I had an interview with Malan. (To follow soon, I promise!) They both ordered dessert and I couldn't resist taking this photo. Who says models don't eat? By the way, Amanda Fields is lovelier than ever and Malan is completely charming.

After lunch I returned to my hotel to pick up my bags and head to the airport. It was a very quick trip but completely worthwhile!
Click here to comment and to leave your answer to the trivia question. BPR loves the models!