Episode 6 Low Lights:
Let me start off by saying, I miss Shea! The drama in the workroom is just not the same. What does not change is my reaction to Diego. This week, another clutch! I am screaming inside and out. In his cute accent Diego showcases his humanitarian side and aids Rich with his design concept.
Brian (awesome designer, but a tad conceited) decides to make a horn handle for his clutch design. Question: Does Brian think we are in last week challenge (sand, dust, its all the same) Nevertheless; he aggravated everyone in the workroom including me. Rich is getting irritable and Diego is losing his creativity!
Eva makes a personal appearance. Eva thinks Brian's horn clutch is great. Eva conveys to Adrian that his clutch resembles an envelope, not a handbag (ouch!). Eva thinks Diego is playing it safe (I agree, this is your time to shine Mr. Designer Man).
The Elimination – COLE TIME!
Accessorized minds want to know who will win this week’s challenge! Mr. Diego (sadly poor job this week. Your earrings reminded me of Alexis Carrington from Dynasty), Nina (loved the necklace), Brian (I’m sure, he will win and so is he) or Christina (my new fan favorite, sorry Rich)?
This week’s elimination prediction goes to Rich (lacked finishing) and Adrian (don’t want to see you go, but I think you spoke it into existence.)
Challenge Winner: Brian! Sound the alarm, he finally beat Diego in a handbag design!
Eliminated Challenger: Adrian (I have a business proposition for you; Lets partner on a bow tie line, I think we can kill it!)
Well, once again my prediction was right. Three weeks in a row. Maybe I will predict the final winner. Lets wait and see!
Next week on Project Accessory, only one episode left before the season finale. Somebody’s going to make a $100,000 mistake and two designers will be eliminated.
Click here to comment.