Friday, March 22, 2013

BPR Interview with Michelle Franklin - continued



Michelle's design in today's paper


JM:  Tell me about this raincoat you are wearing... I want one. 

MLF:   It's available through my website: www.AU-Clothing.com... everything might be sold out but more will be coming soon. 

JM:  Are you planning to move to NYC? 

MLF:   No. I love NY and I will be visiting a lot but I love Portland, Oregon and I don't think you have to be in a fashion capital to create fashion...It's all in my head anyways. 

JM:   Do you think that the "Team" aspect of the game challenged you? 

MLF:   Yes, It definitely hurt me. 

JM:   I feel like in the beginning you were fighting and kind of overlooked, maybe it was the judges, but what do you think was the turnaround for you?

MLF:   I don't think that I have changed anything about myself but I do think the the perspective of the judges has changed.  They have started to notice that "She is doing well and she does have a different perspective." I don't waver from it, and I love what I do.

JM:  Thank you Michelle!




BPR Hearts Jen!