BPR: This is Laura Kluvo from Blogging Project Runway and I'm on the phone with Season 14 champion, Ashley Nell Tipton. Congratiulations, Ashley!
ANT: Thank you!
BPR: What has been the best thing about winning?
ANT: Just being able to share this with my family and friends. They have been in this with me and have always supported me and now they share in the win.
BPR: Which is your favorite look from your finale collection?
ANT: The purple lace two-piece dress. Of course I loved every look so it is hard to choose.
BPR: I have a reader question from Sue: What happened to the print fabric that Tim brought back from Mood for you?
ANT: I can't remember...
BPR: I have another reader question from Liz: How were you able to maintain your purple hair during production?
ANT: I packed a bottle of conditioner mixed with purple dye and used it every time I washed my hair.
BPR: I have a reader question from Karen: Have you received your Lexus yet?
ANT: No, I am still waiting.
BPR: How will you spend your prize money?
ANT: I will definitely use it to establish my brand and to build my empire.
BPR: I have a reader question from Barb: Will you stay in San Diego?
ANT: I am planning to stay here for at least a year. Then I may go to LA or New York. We'll see.
BPR: Who is your best friend from the cast?
ANT: Swapnil, Blake, Laurie...
BPR: Did you watch every episode of the show?
ANT: Yes. I missed the very beginning of last night's episode because I was running late, but besides that - yes.
BPR: As you watched was there anything that you wish you had done differently? Anything you wish had said differently or didn't say?
ANT: No. I am pretty happy with the way everything went. I was pretty quiet I think, but that is me. I wasn't going to just start talking because a camera was in front of me. Maybe I wish I had cried less...
BPR: Everyone seems to love your flower crowns. Will you make these available for sale?
ANT: We'll see if I am able to...
BPR: What are you working on now?
ANT: I am meeting with some people and trying to get my line into production. Hopefully it won't take long.
BPR: Ashley, we are almost out of time, is there anything else you would like to say to your fans?
ANT: Yes. I want to thank everyone for their support. I have heard that I inspire others, but I want my fans to know that they inspire me as well. Please continue to follow me.
BPR: We certainly will. Thank you Ashley!
ANT: Thank you!
